- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 04 Jan 18
Project Manager – M&A and Integration
The client is a leading global professional services provider offering a range of innovative and effective business solutions. They provide fiduciary and related support services to corporations and high net worth individuals globally. Due to expansion and growth, they are now looking for a Project Manager – M&A and Integration. This position is based in Hong Kong.
- Be involved in the entire process of the deal from inception to successful integration into the group.
- Assist the team on M&A and Integration projects.
- Screen new M&A projects in Asia through research and analysis on potential investments.
- Assist in the execution of M&A deals and to oversee due diligence as well as documentation of live transactions.
- Manage the integration process after acquisition.
- Project management duties such as facilitating meetings, preparing the timetable, plans, status reports, budget etc for the project.
- Conduct company research and investment analysis, profile prospective acquisition targets, valuation and financial modelling in order to develop an understanding of key investments risks as well as the value drivers.
- Prepare investment proposals, board presentations and also M&A update paper.
- Help in structuring and executing the transactions.
- Ensure that the fundamental principles of the integration project plan are adhered to and that all project documentation is updated and maintained.
- Organize and manage multiple workstreams to ensure prompt delivery of the integration project
- Strong background in finance and accounting and a good understanding commercial transactions.
- A strong understanding and familiarity with fundamental company acquisition strategies and merger processes.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in financial modelling and analysis
Please share your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org (Employment Agency License Number: 15C7420|Registration number : R1767553)