Our client, listed on New York Stock Exchange, is a leading technology-as-a-service platform for financial institutions across territories. The Company combines extensive FS industry expertise with cutting-edge technology and provides various technology applications & technology-enabled business services to banks and other financial institutions. They have served 100+ customers in 20+ countries and regions and are now looking for high-caliber candidates to join as Project Managers.
- Work with stakeholders from different department to deliver and understand business requirements
- Work with stakeholders to define & document requirements, perform data/system/impact analysis, develop test plans and execute and/or support UAT.
- Produce project artifacts including but not limited to requirements, use cases, test cases, testing artifacts and training materials
- Manage project time line and completion of all deliverables, signoffs, milestones and action items.
- Lead end-to-end processes changes with in collaboration with upstream and downstream stakeholders
- Develop and executing plans for their mitigation
- Identify assumptions, constraints, dependencies, and risks
Skills & Experience
- Degree or above in accounting, business, economics, statistics/mathematics or risk management;
- 3+ years of project management experience in banking/ financial industry
- Working experience in the field of model development and/or model validation is advantage but not necessary
- Participation in large-scale change plans in processes
- Excellent skills with MS Office (Visio, SQL, Excel formula, Access, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management, problem analysis and problem solving, and relationship building skills
- A good level of English and Cantonese, good standard of Putonghua is an advantage