Project Manager - Digital Transformation
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Our client, an award-winning digital solution provider, is looking to hire a result-oriented and client-focused Project Manager to deliver innovative digital solutions for their clients in the financial and insurance industries.
- Deliver solution according to agreed scope and timeline
- Understand professional services contract agreed with the client
- Contribute to the development and execution of the statement of work (SOW)
- Manage resources, estimate effort and cost, and prepare project plans
- Manage and communicate project statuses to stakeholders and internal team members in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain strong trusting relationship with stakeholders and internal teams
- 5+ years of project management experience with proven track record of successful project delivery
- Must have experience working on the vendor side or for a software company
- Client-focused and result-oriented
- Domain knowledge in banking, wealth management, or insurance highly regarded
- Proven track record on Digital projects delivery would be a plus
- Strong stakeholder management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills and ability to be assertive
- Excellent fluency in English
- Willingness to travel (within APAC region)
To apply, please kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com. Thanks.