Project Manager, 6 months contract
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Links International
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
Description Our client is a global leading asset management firm, currently looking for a Project Manager to join them for their upcoming regulatory changes project.
Our client is a global leading asset management firm, currently looking for a Project Manager to join them for their upcoming regulatory changes project. Contract extension is subject to the company needs and candidate performance.
- Project Management of Fund Manager Code of Conduct changes
- Drive Asia projects, programs and regional change initiatives
- Build relationships and develop initiatives to enhance delivery of change with key customers/stakeholders
- Work with other regions to understand the project management methodology and ensure that this is consistently applied
- Ensure that the Asia region is represented on global projects
- Ensure change initiatives are considered within budgetary parameters and delivered in their simplest and most cost effective channels
- Create effective documentation and reporting to support all projects and change activities
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in Financial Services Institutions
- Professional project management qualification such as PRINCE II or PMP preferred.
- Proven project management skills (prioritisation & task allocation)
- Asset Management and Regulatory Change experience strongly preferred
- Good communication skills, fluent in English and Cantonese
- Able to demonstrate a detailed, methodical and hands on approach