Project Manager, Open Platform (Securities Trading)
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home. Responsibilities:
- Establishes project priorities, plans, budgets, and resources; monitors and adjusts priorities and resources accordingly
- Collaborates on project requirements, analyses needs, prepares project feasibility studies, and identifies appropriate systems solutions that address business problems and opportunities.
- Develops activity plans, time and resource estimates; coordinates resources and activities of staff for each phase of the project, ensuring that systems changes and enhancements are carried out properly and on a timely basis.
- Controls and directs project activities; participates in system design; reviews and approves key milestones and deliverables; contributes to or develops systems plans to meet business needs.
- Monitors status, prepares activity and progress reports, and identifies problems which may impact results; provides feedback on activity progress; coordinates all phases of system testing including stress test; oversees preparation of system documentation, training, and implementation of new/ modified systems.
- Conducts capacity planning with user periodically. Monitors the performance, accuracy, stability and reliability of the production systems and ensures data security on all production data.
- Has overall responsibility for major application environments including operational support.
- Prepares and reviews change requests
- Investigates, manages and resolves production problems
- Manages external relationships with vendors and consultants.
- Acts as a leader in his/her responsible team, perform coaching & motivation of the team members, understanding their needs and all issues can be reflected to the top management.
- Degree holder in Information Technology /Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant banking experience in project management, preferably with knowledge of financial applications and experience in securities trading system implementation
- Solid project management and analytical skills with a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently under pressure with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Eagerness and ability to achieve aggressive project targets
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.