I am looking for an individual to serve as Project Manager / Senior Business Analysis for my client, a world-leading financial services firm.
He/She will work closely with the business and technology teams on major strategic and software development projects to effectively deliver change.
- Develop requirements and produce high quality process flows
- Work collaboratively and build relationships with internal stakeholders to elicit requirements to ensure the business objectives and product vision is being delivered
- Present analysis and process reviews to stakeholders and project teams
- Identify risks and track through to resolution
- Support the business to ensure readiness for change E.g. UAT, Training, documentation etc.)
- Implement process improvements and system deployments
- Cantonese is MANDATORY
- 10 years of experience as Business Analyst/Project Manager in Securities Services, Fund Administration
- Experience with driving large-scale transformation projects
- Previous experience in leading a small team
- Six Sigma Qualification and/or PMP Certification preferred
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Wanny Soh, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in developing a tailored job search strategy