- Highly competitive
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 11 Aug 18 2018-08-11
A leading, global, management consultancy is looking to hire an experienced project manager to work with international investment banking clients.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans and documentation, to include business and functional requirements and processes to be shared with clients as well as with advisers, partners, senior management and other staff members.
- Partner with internal technology architects and developers to drive program roadmaps and outlines plans for all phases of planning, implementation, and production.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short- and long-term goals. Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership team.
- Regularly track both IT and non-IT strategic projects, manage project risks and impact of changes, provide mitigation plans and proactively manage escalation of issues to appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensure that budgets are met and adjustments made to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Identify skill gaps and enhancements needed as part of the project delivery team and operations.
- Conduct analysis of investment and commercial banking markets trends to determine strategy to keep the company at the cutting edge of industry developments.
- 7-10 years successful track record of project delivery ideally in the financial services advisory sector
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of investment and/or commercial banking technology.
- A track record of delivering complex projects utilising established project management methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of systems architecture and development.
- PMP or Prince2 certification would be a strong advantage.
- The ability to write documentation concisely and communicate clearly essential.
- Fluent English, both oral and written.