- HKD50000 - HKD80000 per month
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 09 Oct 18
My Client, one of the Top Tier Investment Banks is looking for a python developer to join their risk and regulatory reporting team. You will be part of a global team which also has presence globally. You will be part of a dynamic team building systems that are critical to the business and solving problems.
- You will be part of a dynamic team building systems that are critical to the business.
- You will work primarily as a python developer as part of a collaborative agile development team.
- You will be required to liaise directly with a variety of stakeholders throughout the firm
- You will develop functionality in an iterative fashion, liaising with the business analysts, traders and other developers within the scrum team
- You will be responsible for continuously improving the quality of our system and codebase including code reviews and refactoring where necessary.
- Strong knowledge on Python.
- Decent object-oriented concepts and experience in large-scale enterprise development.
- Strong knowledge in server-side programming.
- Good problem solving skills, ability to analytically and logically define a problem and steps to find solutions.
- Strong communicator - able to convert business feedback into technology solutions.
- Good design pattern knowledge and usage experience. Multi-threading knowledge.
- No domain knowledge is needed!
Interested party please send your resume in Word format to Tony Lung at tlung@ ikasinternational.com or call 3008 0393 for a confidential discussion.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.