Background: My client is one of the top-tier, global Investment Banks in Asia who is looking for a hands-on QA Engineer to join their Electronic Trading team.
The successful candidate will be part of the Electronic Trading Technology team located in Hong Kong, and work with a regional team to implement, maintain and support a growing electronic and algo platform trading in Asian equities markets.
The successful candidate should be an experienced QA analyst, preferably in automated trading systems.
Working with a team of seasoned professionals, the successful candidate will:
- Participate in all aspects of QA cycle – estimate effort, design, and execute test cases. Evaluate and communicate risks and issues. Report to QA manager.
- Take a hands-on test execution role, and implement automated test scripts.
- Accountable for the functional and non-functional testing of various components.
- Drive the adoption of current best practices and contribute to the ongoing improvement of QA methodologies and process.
- Work with SMEs to review and understand business requirements functional and non-functional specifications. Including project managers, business analysts and developers.
- Proven experience in automated testing, and automation tools like cucumber.
- Knowledge in front office trading technologies and FIX protocol.
- Experience with manual functional and non-functional 'black-box' testing.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and experience of implementing best practices
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural multi-background regional team.
- Experience in automated trading system in particular knowledge of Smart Order Routing,
- Internalization Engines, Algo Trading Engines will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Asian market microstructure and equities markets will be an advantage, but not mandatory
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Possess good communication skills and speaks fluent English
For candidates who are interested in this position, please apply directly by submitting your latest CV including current & expecting salary package details. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified,