QA Manager, banking domain required
Our client is a leading IT management consulting company, with more than 300,000 employees worldwide. It is currently looking to hire a QA manager to coordinate testing programmes related to SWIFT messaging and trade management systems (with web/mobile/digital components) for their investment and retail banking clients.
- Work closely with the client’s and company’s software development and testing teams (in Hong Kong, Greater China and India) to create and launch testing plans for major mobile, web and trade management systems
- Work with other regional QA groups to ensure leverage best practices and create future strategies
- Coordinate UAT efforts between testers and business users
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant degrees
- At least 5 years of software QA experience, with at least 3 years of QA experience in financial services / banking projects
- The following banking domain expertise are a significant advantage but not a must:
- Private banking
- SWIFT messaging
- Trade management
- Products (e.g. equity, derivatives, structured products)
- Excellent communication skill in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Interested parties, please send your application to Ho Yeung. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ho Yeung at (852) 3978 2674. All personal information is used for recruitment purpose only.