QA / Test Automation Engineer
- Salary + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eclipse Trading
- 03 Nov 17 2017-11-03
Eclipse Trading is a proprietary trading firm specializing in derivatives trading, including market making with its headquarters in Hong Kong. Combining our trading experience, technology and risk management, we currently trade the Asian markets and have offices in Hong Kong, Sydney and Shanghai.
As a QA Automation Engineer at Eclipse, you will have a strong technical background, attention to detail and a strong discipline around streamlining tasks and testing. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying gaps in our testing strategy, designing and automating tests. You'll work on problems which will directly impact the quality of our Trading platform. This is a great opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer looking for a role with the freedom and the scope to make a significant impact to the firm.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with development teams, technical leads to define and implement automation strategy
- Be directly involved in designing and coding automated tests in Java
- Identify and raise risks around specific code, design implementations and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the types of testing needed to produce quality software are executed i.e. functional, system, integration, regression, security, performance and load/capacity variations and are planned to fit into the agile delivery cycle.
What you offer
- University Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or related discipline
- 4+ years working as QA engineer with strong development skills. Java, Test Frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of financial products, trading, regulatory requirements and related software testing
- Experience with various test levels (system, integrating, performance, regression and user acceptance)
- Own and drive tasks to completion with excellent quality while being an excellent team player.
- Self-Starter, detail oriented, organized, independent, strong sense of ownership and urgency, flexible, adaptable and fast learner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical individuals
What we offer
- Attractive benefits package with discretionary bonus
- Life/work balance in a multi-cultural environment with reasonable work hours
- A fast growing company, encouraging exploration of the new technologies and ideas
- A flat management structure, open communication across departments including Front Office, where everyone is willing to voice his/her opinion and give/take criticism.
- Play an active role in team growth and results
- Hands-on experience in the most exciting part of the financial industry
If you want to work in a fast paced and proactive working environment, allowing you to be highly visible and rewarded on your results, then joining us will be a positive change in your career.
Due to the high number of responses that we receive, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.