A well-funded Financial Advisory / FinTech firm, wholly owned by a listed company in HK is seeking a Quant Analyst/Structurer to join the team. The role will be guided by the CIO and senior managers with investment banking and market experience over 20 years.
- The selected candidate will work with a high-caliber team in the design, pricing, implementation and risk management of financial products on financial assets
- Work closely with the senior team members to devise products and funds most suited to the prevailing market environment
- Create pricing models and accurately quantify the risks of the products and make recommendations on optimal risk management strategies
- Work closely with the risk management system (vendor) technology team to integrate the models into the company's in-house infrastructure
- Meet clients to discuss the technical aspects of our products and understand client needs in order to design bespoke products to meet their requirements
- Bachelor Degree or above in Quantitative Finance, Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a similar discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role preferred
- Proficient in coding in Python, Matlab, R, VBA, C/C++, Java or similar programming languages
- Knowledge in financial modelling, Black Scholes, Monte Carlo, Local Vol, Fixed Income Valuations
- Knowledge & experience in derivatives and structured products would be an advantage
- Work carefully and conscientiously. Excellent communication skills, teamwork spirit, risk management awareness and ability.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)