- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary set up in Hong Kong by GF Securities Co., Limited, responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong based wholly-owned subsidiaries of GF Securities.
- Develop and implement derivatives models including various Greeks and valuation;
- Work with investment team to develop and implement reports in and out of portfolio management system;
- Develop, maintain and manage investment database;
- Assist in tasks automation: asset valuations, position reconciliations, parameters database/updates and others
- 3y+ in front office risk-management/position management/valuation services
- 3y+ in operation systems
- Ability to work autonomously and with both internal and external parties as well as to manage delivery schedule
- Fluent English, Mandarin is a positive
- Versatile user of Imagine would be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department (i) email: mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org; OR (ii) by clicking "Apply".
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.