Amber Hill Group is an asset management institution based on financial science and technology. We aimed to provide intelligent and scientific asset management services for high-net-worth customers around the world and determined to become the world's well-known and integrated financial services group. In Amber Hill, we consider "We" is more powerful than "I", but every "I" is important in "We". We value every candidate, every talent, every Amberhillian.
As a Quantitative Analyst, you will
- Maintain and develop the existing and new trading application platforms
- Involve in whole SDLC (From gathering job requirements to delivery stage)
- Work closely with traders/senior executives to understand new requirements
- Support the testing and relevant trading support enhancement
It would be wonderful if
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ trading application development experience
- Hands-on in Python. Experience in MQL 4,5 is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience in identifying and address internal and external stakeholders’ needs
- Experience in developing low-latency software would be a great plus
- Experience in Agile lifecycle is a plus
- Well-versed in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work independent with minimal management supervision
Your application shall contain your resume stating your current & expected salary.
Your application will go through severe screening & consideration; only qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks after application.
All personal data collected will be strictly prohibited for recruitment purposes only; personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 12 months after the date of application.