• Assist in equity structured product modelling and process development for the equity derivatives business.
• Assist in product pricing, trade processing, risk analysis, product lifecycle management.
• Assist in processes design and support，relevant business platform development, data analysis, reporting and information management, decision support
• Work with IT system analysts, optimizing functioning of various trading systems.
• Master degree or above in mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering and quantitative finance
• Strong practical programming experience from previous job/internship/project, proficient in a major object-oriented programming language, proficient in Python or a common scripting language, familiar with object-oriented and event driven development model
• Strong analytical skills and ability to research and solve problems
• Good team work and communication skills, both written and oral
• Self-motivated, self-driven and lifetime learner
• Able to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Have a deep understanding of algorithms, patterns and architectures;
• Basic knowledge of financial markets and related financial products, and preliminary understanding of pricing, execution of the trading transaction, and product life cycle.
• Structured thinking, able to convert a loosely defined real life problem to a structured one, and take a rough idea of solution to its full implementation