Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
We are currently looking to hire a Quantitative Analyst to join our QIS Team.
This role involves dual responsibilities - Quantitative Research and ETF management.
- Conduct data retrieval and analysis that supports quant strategies and research
- Assist in formulating quant investment strategies / models and implment it into current works
- Assist in managing quant-driven strategies and portfolios
- Take part in novel ideas of investing with Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
- Provide regular analysis or data reports for internal parties
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis with active fund managers on a wide range of investment research, e.g. Factor Screenings, Performance / Risk Analysis, Thematic Investment and Other Quant Modelling
- Assist in managing ETF including day-end operations, portfolio & order management, etc
- Assist in new ETF product development, including market intelligence & operation framework
- Participate in idea generation and data analysis for ETF marketing and sales
- Conduct regular monitoring on ETF status and resolve ad-hoc issues
- Work with IT Department on system enhancement e.g. workflow automation design & testing , third party vendor system evaluation
- Bachelor's in Quantitative Finance, Economics, Business Management, Mathematics, Computer Science or other relevant degrees
- 1 - 3 years of working experience, preferably in asset management or quantitative finance. Talented fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Experience related to ETFs and indexes are a plus
- Hands-on experience in basic programming i.e. VBA, Python / R
- Familiar with financial software and databases e.g. FACTSET, Bloomberg, Morningstar
- Strong interpersonal skills. Responsible, attentive to details, self-initiative and a team player
- Able to work under pressure with multiple tasks on hand
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word Format at email@example.com. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.