Our client, a well-developed asset management company is looking for a highly-qualified Quantitative Analyst / Strategist to join their expanding business.
What your role is
- To work for front office quantitative portfolio management team to design and develop front office quantitative strategy trading and research applications;
- Work closely with the traders to develop the trading models and algorithms development
- To process market macroeconomic and financial instrument big data, and participate several quantitative strategy development stages for front office quantitative portfolio management team;
- Collaborate with portfolio managers on strategy research, development, onboarding and monitoring/attribution
Who you are
- With strong programming background: possessing at least 5 year of proven development experiences of object-oriented programming (Python and Algo trading)
- A Bachelor degree holder in computer science, computer engineering or related disciplines, a strong plus if have another degree (undergraduate/postgraduate) in quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, actuarial science or engineering.
- Preferably have some development experiences with Excel VBA, SQL and R (or Matlab)
- Able to independently work on IT development projects and develop applications
- Highly intelligent, can maintain resilience and efficiency under pressure and effectively prioritize tasks
- Have strong interest in finance
- An excellent team player with good communication skills
With good command of English and Chinese