RAD Developer (Equity Derivatives)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstay Asia
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
My client, a Tier 1 International Investment back, are looking for an ambitious Rapid Application Developer (RAD) to join their expanding team with a primary focus within Equity Derivatives technology. The role would sit on the trading desk supporting Front Office Trading Teams, Trade Capture Support Teams and Middle Office and would provide a significant opportunity to develop Business knowledge within a large IB.
· Do tactical development to add value to the business on pricing as PnL applications
· Analyse user requirements, document, and revise systems functionalities for the Prime Financing trading desk.
· Work with Trading, and Middle Office users to gather requirements to develop, modify, and resolve issues encountered in prime trading applications.
· Be comfortable in dealing with various Stakeholders of different seniority. (AVP to MD level)
· Continuously demonstrate considerable analytical and evaluation capability to understand technical requirements based on Business needs.
· BS or MS degree in computer science and/or Finance and/or related fields.
· Solid and demonstrable experience in Excel, VBA and SQL.
· Exposure to an OO language such as C++, Java or C#
· Exposure and/or demonstrable interest in Investment Banking/Finance
· Experience working directly with traders and product management in RAD is highly advantageous.
· Good communication and people management skills are essential.
· Understanding of Investment Banking products, systems and processes and the role of Prime Services is highly advantageous but not essential.
· Prior Business Analyst, RAD or SDM experience is a big plus.
· Fluent English is a Must.
If you are interested in joining a Large IB at a pivotal time, feel free to send your CV to:
ben @ mainstayasia.com