- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Are you detail oriented? Are you passionate about high quality sales support? We are looking for an ambitious and experienced candidate to join a team in Hong Kong to
- actively draft written responses to new business requests from investment consultants and prospective clients
- provide support at the new business enquiry stage
- complete Request for Proposals and Due Diligence questionnaires as well as sourcing, monitoring and updating of quantitative / qualitative information
- respond to information requests from both internal and external sources
- liaise with investment personnel, client relationship / business development staff and investment consultants
- database management (e.g. PMAPS, various key consultant databases)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be part of the Global RFP team. The team consists of some 19 professionals in APAC, Europe, US and Switzerland. The team supports institutional and wholesale distribution teams around the globe. You will also work closely with the client coverage teams in Hong Kong, China and other Asian countries
Your experience and skills
- an understanding of the asset management industry
- 3-5 years of RFP, product management or client servicing experience within the investment industry
- excellent knowledge of different asset classes
- excellent writing and editing skills in English and Mandarin (required)
- attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills
- good project management and organizational skills
- a self-starter, with a drive for personal / professional development
- able to manage projects autonomously and deliver high quality results under time pressure
- confident in liaising with people at all levels
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.