RM Position in Institutional Banking Group 1 & 2
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Provide relationship coverage to assigned portfolio.
- Strategic client management, transaction execution and key business initiatives.
- Develop understanding of clients within assigned portfolio and work closely with product partners, credit teams and other regional units to effectively cross-sell the Bank's full suite of products and services.
- Stay attuned to the Bank's necessary risk management and controls in all relationship management efforts.
- Prepare / review / oversee facilities approvals, documentation, drawdown and other relevant credit activities.
- Assist in performing Customer Due Diligence and related compliance processes in support of the relationship manager.
- University degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance, Accounting or a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in credit analysis, sales and marketing, and customer relationship management
- Strong sales and customer service orientation, with self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Strong aspiration to learn, excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.