Headquartered in Beijing and with offices in HK, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Nanjing. Mainly focuses in the private equity sector. Huge Hong Kong is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission in Type 4 & 9 activities. The company is now expanding its wealth management and family office services to serve its high net worth clients. The following position is now available for private wealth executives:
Director - Private Wealth Management
Successful candidates will work from our Hong Kong office to cover the following roles:
- Provide regular market/investment update to the company’s relationship managers and clients.
- Joint calls/meetings with Relationship Managers and clients from time to time to understand client needs and answer clients’ queries.
- Advise Relationship Managers and clients on investment strategy, asset allocation and latest investment opportunities on market.
- Oversee execution and performance of investment plans
- University graduate in relevant discipline
- Holder of SFC license Type 1
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in investment management with reputable financial institutions.
- Sound knowledge on asset allocation & investment products on the market.
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Extensive experience in dealing with clients from the PRC.
- Fluent in Mandarin.