RQFII China Equity Portfolio Manager
- Responsible for managing sizable equity portfolios that invests in China onshore stock market
- Daily portfolio management work includes but limited to:
- Formulate investment policy, strategy & sector allocation in China onshore equity market
- Perform in-depth research on China equity market and equity instruments
- Generate investment ideas and identify special opportunities within the China onshore equity market
- Analyze portfolio performance and monitor investment risk
- Build up relationships with China onshore trading counterparties, and companies
- Work closely with in-house portfolio managers, compliance officers and other departments for business development
- Participate in future China onshore equity product development
- Close collaboration and exchange of idea with other teams
- Communication with internal operation office and external onshore custodian banks to ensure smooth settlement and operation of the portfolio
- Closely work with retail and institutional sales team to contribute for growing AUM
- University graduates in economics, finance or related majors
- Above 5+ years portfolio managing, research, and trading experience, at least two of which should be focused on China onshore equity market
- Solid China macro analysis and company research skills
- Familiar with China onshore equity trading mechanisms and equity settlement
- Strong connections in China onshore equity markets, including trading counterparties, research firms, fund houses, equity sales and etc.
- Prefer CFA or FRM charter holder
- Native mandarin and fluent English speaker
Professional recruiters need not apply.
We offer 5-days work with attractive package to the successful applicant. Interested parties please send their application with full resume and expected salary.
(All personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only and treated in strict confidence. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 24 months)