At Blackstone, we look to attract and retain the brightest minds in the business, hiring professionals across a wide range of disciplines. Our employees are integral to the firm’s identity, contributing to a culture of integrity, professionalism and excellence. It is their dedication and passion for their work that has helped Blackstone become a trusted partner for some of the largest institutional investors in the world. We encourage independent thinking and reward initiative, while providing services to help employees grow professionally. Our global business platform and brand reputation provide an unparalleled launch pad for growing your career.
- Evaluate and execute real estate investments in Asia-Pacific, with focus in Greater China
- Perform in-depth market research of prospective real estate markets in Asia-Pacific
- Perform financial modelling and valuation analyses of prospective investment opportunities in different real estate sectors, including office, shopping malls, warehouses, and hotels.
- Perform extensive due diligence on each transaction, including travelling to the properties, meeting with management, coordinating with various advisors, and formulating the investment strategies and business plans.
- Prepare written analyses and evaluations of investment opportunities for Blackstone’s Real Estate Private Equity Group’s investment committee.
- Participate in execution of transactions and both internal and external client meetings.
- Assist asset managers in managing current investments, including analysing potential refinancing and exit opportunities.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, responsible, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. The successful candidate must have:
- At least 2 year of finance experience, ideally in real estate investment, investment banking or relevant professional experience
- Superior academic achievement
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to handle multiple projects at a time
- A self-starter, but with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Genuine interest in the real estate industry
- Confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic to persevere; genuine passion for excellence; results-oriented
- Personal and professional integrity
- Advanced user in Excel and PowerPoint
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
The Blackstone Group and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
To submit your application please complete the form. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required in order to enter into a possible employment contract (although some can be answered "prefer not to say"). Failure to provide this information may compromise the follow-up of your application. When you have finished click Submit at the bottom of this form.