• Handle switchboard operation and cordially place, answer & transfer calls
• Greet visitors in a professional and courteous manner and provide excellent over-counter customer services
• Manage incoming and outgoing mails, courier services, and newspaper subscriptions
• Approve and manage conference rooms reservation, assist in video call conference connection when needed
• Ensure the locking/unlocking of all entrances at specific time for office security
• Coordinate office maintenance, workstation/facilities relocation, company event and staff activities
• Provide general administrative and clerical support (such as filing, photocopying etc.)
• Prepare expenses claim and EPO for HR & Admin Dept.
• Maintain filing system, file/record update & retrieve records pertinent to the department
• Assign keys & access cards to staff and maintain a complete control record accordingly
• Perform any ad hoc projects assigned by supervisor
• Matriculated/ Diploma holder or above in related subject, degree holder is preferred
• Minimum 1 year of clerical experience and good knowledge of administration
• Good telephone handling skill and communication skills
• Pleasant personality, service-oriented and able to work independently
• Flight attendant experience preferred
• Good PC knowledge in MS Office, Excel, Email & Chinese word processing
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
• Yearly renewable contract
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with company’s personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.