- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 21 Aug 17
To further accelerate Aquis Search’s operations in Asia Pacific, we are currently looking for recent graduates to take ownership of several research projects.
Our work environment is fresh, lively, and positive. We develop our people, deliver on our promises, and reward success. We offer a stimulating environment and focus squarely on skills development, project ownership, and self-responsibility.
As an Intern, you will be in charge of a range of research and database administration projects to ensure overall company efficiency, productivity and cost effectiveness. You will be able to demonstrate your interpersonal skills, detail-mindedness, as well as utilizing your communication skills while managing a database of candidates with different backgrounds.
- Degree holders in any discipline (Overseas graduates are preferred)
- Fluent English and Cantonese required; Mandarin is a plus
- Hong Kong working visa is a must
- Internship experiences in corporate environment is preferred
- Only graduates are eligible (applicants looking for a part-time job will not be considered)
What we offer:
- A permanent position will be available to candidates who complete the internship of 3 months
- Stable working hours (Monday to Friday)
- Central office location
- A dynamic, international, and culturally diverse environment where team work is valued
- Gain insights into recruitment, HR services and personal branding, which are essential to future success in any career
Please send your full resume to tonigieuw @ aquissearch.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You can visit our website at www.aquissearch.com for more information about our company and the type of roles and clients we work with.