Recruitment Manager - Banking Group
- HKD360000 - HKD600000 per annum + Attractive Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
Opportunity to join an expanding and sizeable banking platform
Our client is one of the leading banking group in Hong Kong with strong client base across Hong Kong and South East Asia. Currently they are hiring a Recruitment Manager for front office or mid-back office function.
- Work with line managers closely to identify the manpower needs and develop feasible and effective recruitment strategies;
- Review and streamline end to end recruitment process to enhance productivity and work efficiency;
- Develop effective recruitment channels and manage external vendors for quality services;
- Maintain the professional standard of recruitment services for both internal and external parties;
- Engage in employer branding proposition to attract potential hires
- Ensure the recruitment process is in compliance with banking regulations and requirement;
- Assist in developing ad hoc recruitment projects.
- University degree in HR Management or a related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in HR management with a strong focus on recruitment in a large corporation, preferably with exposure to financial institutions;
- Being self-motivation and independence;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Excellent client service attitude and strong negotiation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, well-versed in communication, interpersonal and project management skills;
- Proficient in English;
- Complete fluency in spoken & written Chinese is a must.
For more HR opportunities please visit our website: www.morganmckinley.com.hk/job-category/human-resources. For a confidential enquiry, please contact Yammie Kwok by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.