As a Recruitment Manager, you will explore the exciting world of recruitment in your specialized area; meanwhile, as a team leader, you will have to be a role model and initiate different activities in order to drive team's performance.
Morgan Philips Group is a global talent solutions company with a footprint across 4 continents. In just 6 years, we have built a global platform that disrupts conventional thinking in executive and professional recruiting with over 600 consultants across 22 countries and region. We combine high-touch consultancy with worldwide search capability and digital sourcing technologies to help you recruit better, faster and cost effectively.
In Greater China, we operate with three brands:
·Fyte provides specialized recruitment and solutions for professionals at the middle to upper levels of management.
·Morgan Philips Consulting works with leaderships teams seeking to transform, adapt and grow their organizations.
·Morgan Philips Executive Search is a direct approach recruitment, with worldwide search capabilities of senior executives and business critical hires.
As a Recruitment Manager:
- You are responsible for helping the clients to find talented people and assisting individuals to advance their careers.
- You will recruit top quality talents for companies with critical staffing challenges by managing the sales, recruiting and placement process.
- You will develop the commercial strategy within your designated industry and function to develop brand recognition and achieve successful placements.
- You will develop and execute independently a touch plan to build and maintain professional relationships pro-actively with both clients and candidates.
- You will develop your team members and practice leadership.
Contact us if you are:
- A high impact sales professional, you have experience in recruitment or strong background in related industries.
- Ambitious, passionate and results-oriented, you are motivated by building strong connections and providing outstanding service to your clients.
- No stranger to hard work, you’re a team player who also knows how to have fun.
- A natural people person, you have strong networking skills and a desire to become the best in a fast-paced business environment.
As one of the world’s largest digital headhunting company and a multiple awards winner:
- We offer very competitive salary package and fast track promotion
- We offer a transparent career path and international relocation opportunities
- We provide a systematic and progressive system to make you a successful Consultant
- We offer digital tools to further enhance your talent recruitment and clients’ development skills
If you or your networks are interested, please contact Jacqueline at email@example.com or +86-021-3103-2388 x 232 for a confidential discussion.