Recruitment Manager - Private Bank
- HKD600000 - HKD720000 per annum + Competitive Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Opportunity to join a reputable private bank
Our client is one of the reputable and expanding private banks within the region. Currently they are looking for a self-motivated, sophisticated and independent Recruitment Manager to join their team to look after regional hiring.
- Report to Head of HR APAC;
- Build effective relationships with hiring managers and business leaders;
- Lead the recruitment process and provide professional advise regarding market condition;
- Manage the business operations to follow established standards and governance;
- Align recruitment process within the region;
- Deal with external vendors on recruitment; negotiate terms & conditions;
- Handle regional projects.
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management or related discipline;
- At least 8 years of HR experience with strong track record in recruitment;
- Front office recruiters are highly preferred;
- Exposure to multinational environment is preferred;
- Strong time management & interpersonal skills;
- Complete fluency in English, Cantonese & Mandarin is a must.
For more HR opportunities please visit our website: www.morganmckinley.com.hk/job-category/human-resources. For a confidential enquiry, please contact Yammie Kwok by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.