Regional Finance Specialist
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the Financial Services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Investment Management and Finance, Risk and Compliance.
A Word About Us
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the Financial Services industry. We deliver innovative solutions in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Investment Management and Finance, Risk and Compliance. As the pressures of regulation, cost reduction, and customer expectations grow, we design, build and operate technology for specific operations and entire organizations. We collaborate closely with our clients, equipping them to better meet the challenges of today, while preparing them to exploit tomorrow’s opportunities. Through our hands-on consulting resources, we go beyond strategy. We provide the necessary technology architecture and implementation that well positions our clients to transform and to achieve operational excellence, manage IT complexity, better understand, predict and control risk and develop practical and productive responses to regulation.
Lets Get Down to Business
We have an exciting newly created regional career at our Regional Headquaters based in Hong Kong. We are looking for a multui-disciplined, pro-active, self-sufficient inidividual who can manage multiple stakeholder's expectations and be an integral part of our management team. This is career where you are expected to prove yourself and make it your own, with your progression only limited by your own aspirations. You will report to and work hand in hand with our Regional Controller.
- Perform month end close with regional offshore team
- Prepare and communicate analysis to facilitate regional leader’s business decision making, optimize business performance and drive long term business growth
- Coordinate and prepare budgets, forecast and cash flow modeling.
- Lead company's statutory accunts and tax computation in accordance with statutory requirement and tax rules in each jurisdiction
- Lead creation of financial models to support regional budget and forecast
- Lead team in the analysis and execution of business tasks
- Lead process review and re-engineering initiatives for continuous improvement
- Support the implementation of global and regional financial initiatives
- Perform ad hoc analysis from source data
Show Us What You’ve Got
You will need...
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 3-6 years of working experience with Big 4 audit firm is essential
- Qualified Accountant from professional accounting institutions. Newly Qualified CPA/CPA Equivalent will also be considered
- Excellent command in English is a must, business proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, financial modelling knowledge and experience will be advantageous
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong analytical and commercial sense
- Ability to work with stakeholders across the group
- Good team player and able to work under pressure and mange deadlines