A reputable asset management firm is looking for a regional financial accountant to join their team.
- Report to the Chief Financial Officer for financial results and business
- Perform account payable and expense functions
- Journal input to accounting ledgers accurately and on timely basis
- Compile Financial Statements and Statutory Reports for Singapore Regulators (MAS)
- Working closely with local auditors and tax consultants to provide Singapore entity books in place
- Support management reports for local requirements and for global consolidation
- Support global project lead by Asia Region in Finance team
- Bachelor degree major in finance or accounting, with professional qualification is preferred. Eg . CFA, CPA, ACCA etc.
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant experience working in financial services/ audit firms
- Experience in compiling Financial Statement, Statutory Reports, Capital Calculation and Taxes for Singapore entity
- Solid technical knowledge and experience with Singapore accounting environment and knowledge of IFRAS rule. Experience on both Singapore and Australia tax filing
- Experience in licensed company, asset management experience is a plus