This position is responsible for the planning, execution and control of monthly management results as well as the planning and budgeting process across the Region. Past Insurance experience is a prerequisite, ideally in a mix of local markets or in a regional capacity. English is the only required language. This will suit an individual that seeks a high level of autonomy and enjoys providing strategic input to senior management; who also has a proven technical grounding in Insurance FP&A.
Regional Head of FP&A - Exclusive
Our client is an established multinational Life Insurance Company.
We are working exclusively to identify a Regional Head of FP&A to be based in Hong Kong.
- This individual will be responsible for the planning, execution and control of monthly management results as well as the planning and budgeting process.
- The role requires significant interaction with country finance teams, Distribution Heads and Senior Regional Stakeholders.
- They will also provide detailed analysis of distribution KPIs and claims analysis along with forecasting.
- Qualified Accountant
- Significant past FP&A experience
- Good technical grounding within Life Insurance
- Past exposure in local roles within multiple markets in Asia, or past regional experience is highly desirable
- Fluent English - only required language
Visa support can be provided. Relocation can be supported.