Our client is a leading Financial Services Group with a strong presence in Asia. The position will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with relevant government officials and regulators in Hong Kong and the region, and to provide advice on trends in political and regulatory developments related to the financial services industry.
The role also includes educating relevant government officials and key stakeholders about the Firm’s businesses, corporate & social responsibility activities and economic contributions and building goodwill and a strong reputation among government officials and key stakeholders. The position will be based in Hong Kong.
- Represent the Firm in meetings with government officials, administrators, regulators and business associations. Establish working relationships with these stakeholders to provide information and explanations on the Firm’s business policies and practices.
- Monitor ongoing legislative and regulatory developments and provide timely analysis of their relevance to the Firm’s local, regional and global franchise as applicable.
- Support achievement of the business’ long-range strategic goals by identifying and managing regulatory, legislative and advocacy issues.
To qualify for this role, you must have the following requirements:
- At least ten years’ experience in government and business affairs, community engagement, legal or related field.
- The ability to effectively manage cultural differences, and able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders with strong negotiation skills.
- A strong team leader and player who has worked in a matrix reporting structure, and within a complex regulatory environment.
- The ability to prioritize and balance competing issues and direct resources accordingly.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Denise Lim at +852 2920 9133.