See job description for details
This role is a unique opportunity to become part of a team of strategic Human Resource professionals dedicated to serving our clients in all aspects of their day-to-day needs. The successful candidate will effectively partner with the Senior Business Partner to offer Human Resources solutions to the Technology Division across Asia, act as a lead contact and work directly with Technology stakeholders on talent management and development initiatives, and annual processes including year-end compensation, promotions, talent review and performance management. This is achieved through a high degree of collaboration and partnership with other Human Resources product areas across the globe, as well as with Technology employees at all levels.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an excellent track record working in a high volume and fast paced environment, with strong ability to influence stakeholders and highly proficient communication skills with clients and HR colleagues at local, regional, and global levels. Key Responsibilities
Actively collaborate within the global Human Resources organization and directly with business leaders and employees to support HR deliverables for the Technology Division, including:
• Provide support and counsel across all employee lifecycle stages from onboarding to termination, including and not limited to performance evaluation, compensation review, promotions.
• Work directly with senior Technology management to help shape and influence their overall people strategy, including overall talent management, succession planning, and workforce planning.
• Partner with Recruitment teams on campus and experienced candidate hiring strategy.
• Partner with Employee Relations and internal Legal counsel on the resolution of employee relations cases and performance management issues, to provide coaching, counseling and conflict resolution.
• Contribute as the regional HR representative in cross-divisional projects and relevant committees.
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of consistent policies used within HR and across the organization.
• Partner with multiple product teams within Human Resources regionally and globally on various initiatives in support of the division Qualifications: Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 10+ years of appropriate professional experience; experience in HR generalist function preferred Skills
• Strong client focus with outstanding judgment, critical thinking, influencing and analytical skills
• Possess a commercial and advisory mindset, based on a foundation of solid data analysis.
• Must be proactive with the enthusiasm to share new ideas and create solutions for HR initiatives and client challenges
• Thorough attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organization and prioritization skills
• Computer literacy: strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly advanced Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.) preferred
• Proven ability and resourcefulness working in a fast paced, matrixed and high-volume environment