Regional Leadership Development - Banking/Insurance
- HKD480000 - HKD780000 per annum + Competitive Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
Opportunity to join a sizeable banking group
Our client is one of the leading financial institutions in Hong Kong with strong client base across Hong Kong and South East Asia. Currently they are hiring a Leadership & Development Manager for their regional training.
- Lead L&D and OD function at a group level, focus on people development within the region including both front line and corporate staff
- Initiate new L&D objectives, customize and drive the team to execute training and development programs
- Create organizational development strategy and ensure internal talent pool is well maintained, especially at the senior level
- Develop succession plan, e.g. corporate leadership programmes, high-potential programmes, MT programmes, etc.
- Create a positive company culture and employer image
- Deliver training on specific topics or manage vendors to conduct sophisticated courses
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At least 10 years experience in Learning & Development or Organizational Development
- Experience in sizeable company with large headcount and various staff profiles is a must
- Previous exposure in APAC market is an advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese, especially Mandarin
For more HR opportunities please visit our website: www.morganmckinley.com.hk/job-category/human-resources. For a confidential enquiry please contact Yammie Kwok by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.