Regional Lean Process Manager, Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 18 Dec 18
The purpose of this newly added position is to focus on streamlining and eliminating processes to be more efficient. The incumbent will roll out programs and initiatives to achieve the ultimate targets of timely reporting, world class processing and consolidation of financial data.
- This position will work collaboratively with the Regional CFO, the financial leadership team and Director of Continuous Improvement to establish standard work processes and continuous improvement opportunities in a lean business system.
- Desired applicant should have a deep level of lean knowledge, experience in lean implementation and possess a green belt or black belt or equivalent certification. He / She should possess skills of process mapping, leading kaizen events, and building a continuous improvement culture within an organization.
- The ideal candidate should also possess qualification and experience in Finance even though this job isn’t a mainstream financial position. Having a thorough understanding about the different facets of Finance and how the different processes come together in an integrated fashion is crucial to the success of this job in addition to the Lean skills. A good degree of business acumen and understanding of general commercial operations is also highly essential.
- This person must be able to work independently and build collaborative relationships within the Finance Leadership team across the Global and Asia Pacific organization. Proficiency in English communication is a must, Mandarin speaking ability is an asset but not a must.