Regional Manager, Enterprise Risk Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS International , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Our client is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. They are seeking a risk specialist to join their Enterprise Risk Management in Hong Kong.
- Execution of the risk identification process;
- Support the executive and Board Risk Committees by producing risk management information;
- Enablement of Local Business Units (LBU) risk functions by knowledge sharing, development of risk guidance and execution of annual ERM maturity assessments across LBUs;
- Support in the delivery of G-SII and Solvency II risk management related responsibilities;
- Support the Group CRO (Insurance) in his responsibility to assist senior executive management and the Board in achievement of strategic objectives;
- Maintenance of the Group Risk Framework and the Group Corporate Governance Manual;
- Delivery of key Group risk processes, including the Group ORSA, risk culture assessments and others;
- Annual risk assessment of the Group business plan and associated stress testing.
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Risk or other quantitative professional with min. 7 years of relevant experience in the insurance industry or comparable financial industry;
- FRM (GARP) or PRM (PRMIA) certification will be beneficial;
- Resourceful, give attention to detail, pro-active in decision-making, with the ability to work independently;
- Fluent written and spoken English and other Asian languages would be a significant advantage.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com