Regional Network Engineer, Global Bank - HKD40-45k
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 09 Aug 18 2018-08-09
Leading MNC Global Investment Bank seeks a senior Network (WAN) Engineer to join their global team offering excellent career growth.
Our client is a leading MNC Global Investment Bank with a very strong reputation and brand here in APAC and wider global markets.
As a Regional Network Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain and upgrade network and connectivity to other offices, regional exchanges, collocation sites and clients
- Provide network design, solution deployment, and technical documentation for network and security related equipment such as LAN, WAN, Firewall, Load Balancer etc.
- Translates business requirements into technical designs that ensure availability, stability, scalability, security and ensure the solutions comply to Bank's standard
- Understands the Regional business requirements, translates them and elaborates in coordination with the central engineering teams suitable technical solutions in line with the WIN Infrastructure standards.
- Gathers all business requirements, defines, documents and communicates solutions to the appropriate parties and Implements or oversees implementation of those solutions with the central team
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Practical experience in deploying network and security equipment, such as Cisco routers, switches, wireless infrastructure, firewalls and load balancers
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IP multicast, QoS with strong deployment and troubleshooting experience
- Proficiency in managing Checkpoint and Juniper firewalls
- Familiarity with network monitoring and troubleshooting/analysis tools, such as Solarwind, Netscout InfiniStream, WireShark, NetFluke, ServOne etc.
- Familiarity with Market access across Asia Pacific, and ability to utilize network knowledge and experience to improve network infrastructure performance
- Fluency in English is a MUST (Cantonese/Mandarin is not a must)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.