The New headcount has arisen at a leading global insurance house for an Operational Risk Management specialist to handle all operational risk and ERM related matters across the region, both Life and Non-Life. The team will run an effective Enterprise Risk Management & Governance Framework in the region to identify, monitor, manage and report operational risk in both a backwards and forward looking perspective. This is an excellent opportunity.
- Identify and manage operational risks embedded into the firm's businesses by developing a risk culture.
- Working closely with business units and functional units.
- Roll out Digital Risk Framework in Asia.
- Coordinate and facilitate the annual risk assessment.
- Provide technical assistance to Country CRO’s to carry out the assessments, identifying and reporting the risks to the relevant stakeholders.
- Perform analysis into specific areas of interest or concern across the region.
- Maintenance of risk governance and coordination of policy roll out.
- Over 7 years experience working in the financial services industry, preferably insurance industry
- Experience working in both a local country and regional office would be beneficial
- Must have technical knowledge of operational risk management tools and its application within the industry sector
- Sound knowledge of risk governance
- Excellent communication skills and ability to make presentations