Regional Payments & Receivables (P&R) Risk and Control Manager, APAC - TTS - SVP
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) provides award-winning integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the world.
The APAC Regional Payments and Receivables Risk & Control Manager will be the primary owner for managing product risk and controls for P&R business. He/she will bring deep product expertise and exceptional execution discipline to manage risk and re-engineer products/processes: Responsibilities:
- Actively identify, assess and manage various risks related to P&R business, including but not limited to regulatory & compliance risk, operational risk, sanctions risk, AML risk, reputational risk, etc.
- Actively manage timely resolution of issues in the P&R business
- Provide regional oversight for APAC correspondent bank relationships as correspondent bank risk officer
- Play a key role in managing the NPA and NPAC process for new and modified products in P&R.
- Play an active role in data governance of P&R business and ensure high quality of data for new and existing products.
- Proactively manage emerging risks on account of market and regulatory changes
- Drive digitization agenda for the P&R business in the region.
- The role will require working closely and extensively with global, regional and country teams, across Product, O&T and Control functions
- Senior rolein a strategic business for TTS and in a dynamic & high-growth region
- Responsibility to manage risk in a significant transformation of the TTS business in a very competitive and evolving market space
- Will develop detailed knowledge of a complex end-to-end business and a range of skills across multiple facets of Risk, reengineering, business management and P&L management.
- Relationship building: will build important correspondent bank and vendor relationships across the region
- At least 10 years' experience in cash management/emerging payments business or risk & control function
- Experience and knowledge of payments business preferred
- Strong relationship skills to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Strong product and risk management expertise
- Strong analytical skills to identify and prioritize digitization opportunities and replicate the same across APAC
- Adaptability and dynamism given the evolution of the P&R space
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree desirable
Risk Management Job Family:
Business Risk & Controls Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting