Our client is an international asset management firm who offers global investment management expertise through global/international equity funds. They are seeking a Regional Portfolio Manager with a biased towards small cap to join their team. The position will be based in Hong Kong.
The role will be responsible to manage and provide analytical responsibility for equities related stock coverage of Asia ex-Japan. The incumbent will present performance and investment strategies in regular investment meetings with the investment team and be able to articulate the investment process and stock ideas to clients.
To be considered for this critical role, you will need to demonstrate:
- At least 8 -12 years of relevant portfolio management experience with coverage of Regional Asia equities with a biased towards small cap industries.
- Strong analytical stock picking ability with in-depth knowledge of companies/stocks in their portfolio
- Good investment track record with proven ability to work in a team-oriented investment process
- A team player with excellent understanding of investment concepts and an ability to apply that understanding in both written and oral communication
- Highly motivated, able to think logically, critically & quickly
- Able to work both independently
- Strong presentation skills
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.