Regional Recruitment Lead, Specialist & Executive, Asia Pacific
The Recruiting Senior Group Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department to drive the end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process in coordination with the Human Resources team. The overall objective of this role is to develop, implement and provide recruiting activities in support of the business strategy. Responsibilities:
Specialist TA Lead, Asia Pacific - this role is the Regional Advisior for ICG (Institutional Client Group) and GF (Global Functions) lateral recruitment in Asia Pacific, combined hires of 2000-2500 hires a year.
- Partner with Business Heads, Senior Human Resources Officers and HR Advisors, as well as other Regional TA Advisors and Asia Country TA Leads to prioritize and balance projects
- Translate businesss strategies and requirements into recruiting and talent pipeline solutions, eg diversity, local talent
- Seek out innovative approaches and tools to consistently deliver world-class talent for ICG and GF whilst achieving productivity gains
- Provide oversight, governance and reporting on critcal hiring projects
- Develop clusters of SMEs within the region for targeted hiring needs, eg Markets, Compliance
- Manage key stakeholders, eg regional/global HRAs, business leaders
- Provide reporting and analytics to drive business decisions around hiring
- Oversee the provision of high-quality market intelligence (i.e. organizational structure, scope of positions in competing companies, compensation, benefits information, market trends, key moves)
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement projects
- Act as direct/matrix manager for key business line recruiters
Executive TA Lead, Asia Pacific - this role manages all executive hires (Director and above) in Asia Pacific, ca 200-250 hires a year.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Partner with the TA Lead, Asia Pacific to hire, onboard and manage the Executive TA team to deliver best practice executive hires
- Personally deliver Managing Director and Director level searches, as required
- Oversee the provision of high-quality market intelligence on executive hires as well as build and maintain a network of passive executive candidates in priority disciplines and markets
- Ensure optimal selection and assessment processes for executive hires in line with company standards and regulatory requirements
- Drive the performance, measure and continually improve the success of the Executive TA team - as it relates to the quality, time and cost of hire
- Manage external Executive Search partnerships, with engagement, performance management and governance
- Ensure all HR control and compliance processes and regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Extensive experience in talent acquisition, ideally coupled with broad HR knowledge
- Significant direct delivery experience of executive search, either in-house and/or from within the search industry
- Has deep knowledge of ICG and/or GF areas in terms of recruiting/HR
- Working knowledge of an ATS, eg Workday, and a CRM tool, eg Avature, along with specialist sourcing, assessment and branding tools
- Previous experience of design, set up, and implementation of scalable direct recruitment teams
- Knowledge of Asia markets is preferred; ability to think on a pan-regional basis
- Expert knowledge of executive 'resourcing' market practices: able to consistently and proactively identify and attract passive candidates at all levels by utilizing advanced recruiting techniques, and train a team on how to do this
- Strong strategic thinking skills to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities and have the ability to create strategic options for addressing problems/opportunities and achieving desired outcomes.
- Expert user of a range of influencing styles and influencing skills, a strong track record of building strong relationships with senior leaders and multiple stakeholder groups
- Proven and respected leader who raises the bar and empowers others to perform
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit
- Possess a global mindset and demonstrated experience operating internationally across large, highly matrixed organizations
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .