Regional Sales Manager/Director
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent International
- 20 May 18 2018-05-20
Our client is a global leading financial solution company that provides a single view of cash and risk which can optimize business processes for improved management of credit risk, cash management, treasury management and payment processing.
- You will develop new business opportunities that result in meetings and exceeding annual targets through sales to new clients and expanding options to existing accounts.
- You will establish, build, and maintain relationships at all decision levels. To identify prospect needs at each of those levels.
- You will also design/implement a sales strategy and effectively manage the sales cycle to include: prospecting, lead generation, qualifying leads, business development and closing sales within the corporate clients.
- Build and keep management apprised on the sales pipeline within the territory.
- You will also conduct business in a profitable and ethical manner.
- Excellent experience in selling enterprise deals to C-level positions.
- Great coverage in corporate accounts will be a plus.
- Knowledge in treasury market is also a plus.
- Minimum 5+ years of software sales experience.
- BA degree in business or similar; accounting background a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Good knowledge of the target market with strong contacts and references within the territory.
- Team player with a demonstrable ability to build and maintain both internal and external relationships.
- Willing to travel to assigned regions - APAC.