Regional Senior Finance Business Partner – Global Asset Management Firm
- Over HK$1 million Basic + Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- IPS Group (Asia) Limited
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Our client is one of the global top tier Asset Management firms in the world. They have a fast expanding business and growing team here in Hong Kong, and their CFO is looking for a seasoned Finance Business Partner who has equipped strong interpersonal and communication skills, understand the business flow of Asset Management, able to represent the finance team to work closely with various business leaders, to join their team based in Hong Kong.
- Report directly to the CFO and have a focus in management reporting.
- Working closely with various business heads i.e. Institutional and Retail Sales Team, Product Team and Investment Team
- Identify impact on productivity that may leads to a new investment strategies vs current funds and clients
- Provide financial analysis, support and challenge in key business decision making, financial and strategic planning
- Identify areas of risk and financial impact to countries in Asia that relates to accounting policies
- Regular meetings with business heads to identify the business and sales gap, hence provide suggestion and solution to mitigate the risk and actions to close business gaps.
- Deliver a structured finance control process and discipline actions where necessary
- Bachelor degree holder or the equivalent
- CPA qualified, Big 4 is not a must
- Minimum 10 years of total work experience, where at least 3 years within Asset Management industry
- Experience in budgeting, financial planning and business analysis is a must
- Strong senses of awareness on the external market condition and potential impact to the Asset Management industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in written and oral English and Chinese