Regulatory PM/BA (Long-term contract) - Start in OCTOBER
- HKD70000 - HKD90000 per month + Package
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Oliver James Associates
- 13 Oct 17 2017-10-13
One of our main Consulting Clients is currently looking for Associate/VP level high-flier candidate with 7+ years experience in Regulatory Project Management within Banking and good understanding of Investment Banking operations.
We are looking for strong techno-functional Business Analyst/Project Manager with exposure to Regulatory projects (ideally both IT and Business Side), who has good understanding of Investment Banking products.
What we are looking for:
- A keen knowledge of Regulation and the impact on the Banking industry;
- Proven Track record in successful end-to-end delivery of complex IB regulatory or compliance projects;
- Excellent business analysis experience. Have proven experience of performing the lead analysis role on projects (BRDs, FSD, Process flows, TOMS etc).
- Experienced in applying proven methodologies, standards and tools in the preparation of Business Requirement Definitions, User Acceptance Testing, system conversions and implementations.
- Practical experience using modelling tools and techniques such as use cases and process flow diagrams.
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to ongoing change.
You will be responsible for:
- Create Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), create and track BRD traceability matrix;
- Schedule, prepare and chair design / analysis workshops, TOM re-allignment and adjustment;
- Actively manage key stakeholder, build rapport;
- Project Status reporting to the Project Director including workstream / work package updates;
- Change Request analysis and onward submission to Project Manager;
- Detailed impact assessments of regulation including article by article review and gaps analysis of each product line;
- Engage with Product, Business, Compliance, Risk, Legal and secure their validation of any impact analysis;
- Design and coordinate delivery of training programmes;
- Lead requirements gathering, analysis and documentation; translate complex legislative and business needs related to business process and technology into clear, unambiguous, feasible and verifiable requirements specifications