- Competitive salary package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Bank of Singapore Limited, Hong Kong Branch provides wide-ranging wealth management services to high net worth individuals. This position offers a worthwhile challenge, as you will be thoroughly grounded on the fine traditions of private banking and will be able to fully develop your potential as to succeed in this specialised segment of the banking field.
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Achieve annual revenue targets and objectives.
- Work closely and partner with Investment advisors, Product Group, and other counterparts to develop and maintain a group of dedicated clients.
- Build market share and enhance client asset size over time.
- Source prospects and actively involved in developing new business; and capitalize business opportunities.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge on market trend, keep abreast of different investment products and services, and give input for new product development based on valuable awareness of client’s investment needs.
- Create networking synergies with other OCBC businesses.
- Manage the performance of Marketing Assistant, including setting clear objectives, directing daily work, and skills development.
- Maintain systems and controls to ensure the Bank comply with rules and regulations in accordance with SFC Code of Conduct and HKMA Guidelines by:
- Observing BOS policies and regulations at all times, including code of conduct, suitability, cross border restrictions and relevant ordinances of HK and Singapore.
- Maintaining data confidentiality by observing internal guidelines
- Keeping client profiles and documentation complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Keeping scorecard and minimizing discrepancies in client documentations, transaction records and credit exceptions.
- Conducting suitability, product due diligence and maintaining records on selling of investment products.
- Have at least 8 years’ related experience in Private Banking Sector
- Consistently strong performer who builds accounts and grows revenue year on year
- In-depth product knowledge.
- Excellent sales and relationship management skills
- Ability to maintain client relationships
- Good analytical capabilities, presentation and organization skills
- Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiative required
- Ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent team player and exhibit a high level of motivation and drive
- Degree holder with good results especially in banking and finance-related fields
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.