Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking and Structured Finance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Shinhan Bank Hong Kong Branch
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
To manage, interact, build up relationship with listed major Hong Kong and Chinese corporates, solicit new business opportunities, prepare credit proposals.
- Directly interact to develop and deepen relationships with listed major Hong Kong and Chinese Corporates
- Write up credit proposal and perform analysis and recommendations on credit applications
- Establish and solicit new business opportunities; promote and market different products including corporate syndicated loans, bilateral facilities and structured finance etc.
- Work aside with the Capital Market Team to match market appetite, develop investor appetite for lending to borrowers
- Gather and provide market intelligence and updates on the debt market status, Liquidity analysis of the market supporting the deal proposal
- University Degree preferably in Business, Finance or related major
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Corporate Banking sector or related Financial Institutions
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Client-oriented attitude with strong service mind-set to capture client needs
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese/Mandarin and English
- Not required but proficiency in Korean would be a definite advantage
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.