The incumbent is responsible to grow the business of Australian and U.K. Property Finance book and Deposit. As well as to grow other investments and insurance business to ex-NAB customers and new customers to the bank. Helping to build up OCBCWH branding and image to become the No. 1 Overseas Property Financier in the Local and Expat communities in Hong Kong market.
- To achieve the yearly assigned revenue target.
- Work together with the Head of Premier Banking Central and Senior Banker to provide and to create a highly motivated, well trained, knowledgeable and competent team.
- Coaching, monitoring, supervision of the subordinates to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to perform their role to be compliant with risk management processes, framework and policies as well as local regulator and external legislation.
- Ensure the business is conducted in a manner compliant with HKMA Rules, Credit Policy, Procedures and Codes of Conduct.
- Responsible for the management of Operational & Reputation Risks of the business.
- Responsible for maintenance of credit quality of the lending book.
- Attend after-work event and / or week-end Property Exhibitions/Seminar when required.
- Solicit experience in bonds, unit trust, ELN, ELI and Insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree or above with at least 3 years of sales experience preferably in local and/or Overseas Property Finance
- Sound knowledge of banking products, such as investment and products
- Equipped with HKMA license Type 1 and IIQE Paper 1,2,3,5.
- Business orientated, with strong analytical mind and market acumen.
- Sales-driven with good interpersonal skills and able to provide customer service to exceeds customer expectation.
- Good presentation and communication skills
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com