Relationship Manager - Premium & Private Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Chong Hing Bank
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Relationship Manager – Premium & Private Banking
We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets nearly RMB 420 billion as at the end of 2016. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
- Acquire new Private Banking customers and solicit business opportunities through cross-selling, referral and personal business connections.
- Identify customers’ needs and provide customized solutions on a comprehensive range of banking, investment and wealth management products to customers.
- Grow and strengthen the wealth of Private Banking group of sophisticated customers through deepening customers relationships and providing differentiated services
- Ensure all selling activities are in compliance with the bank’s guidelines
- Conduct Due Diligence Checking and “KYC” process for customers
- Execute investment product transactions for customers.
- Assist in Private Banking business acquisition and marketing activities.
- University graduate, preferably major in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Qualified for registration as a Securities Intermediary (Relevant Individual) and Insurance Intermediary (Technical Representative of Insurance Agent) of the Bank
- Qualified for PWMA is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience in serving high-net-worth customers
- Well-planned, mature with excellent management skills
- Strong analytical skills and solid track record in developing relationships with customers
- Familiar with banking operations and related policies, legal and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and proficient in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and promising career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested parties, please send full resume with current & expected salary and the date of availability to The HR Division, G.P.O. Box 2535, HK, or by email: email@example.com, or by clicking Apply. Please quote reference on your application.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes.
越秀集團成員A Member of Yuexiu Group