Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Winfield Search Limited
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
Our client, a well established bank in HK is seeking for a Relationship Manager to cover Local Corporate Clients with major focus on addressing client's working capital needs. .
- Manage and develop a portfolio of local corporate client
- Acted as focal point of client contact and maintain a close business relationship with the clients
- Cross-sell various banking products to address their financial needs, such as structured finance, trade finance, treasury and investments products
- Conduct regular credit review and monitor credit quality
- Work closely with product partners and other stakeholders to ensure an effective value-added strategy for the customer and mitigate with the potential risks for the bank.
- University graduate with a minimum of 5 years relevant banking experience
- Solid sales track record and good credit skills
- All rounded product knowledge in corporate banking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
* Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Relationship Manager
To apply please email your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number L17027 in the subject field. Alternatively, contact us on +852 3468 6881 for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested parties are required to provide their valid HKID No. or Passport No. (for overseas applications). Information provided will be treated in strict confidential and only be used for recruitment purpose only