Relationship Manager, Private Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Bo Le Associates Ltd
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Our client is a top-tier global Private Bank in Asia, with a focus on serving high-net-worth clients with diversified assets management tools and an innovative model. Based in Hong Kong/Singapore, this role will achieve international exposure and be able to utilize abundant resources within whole conglomerate.
- Assist the company on building, structuring and overseeing their front office and middle office;
- Oversee the acquiring, developing and servicing long-term relationships with private banking clients;
- Generate healthy pipeline of target market prospects and convert them into clients.
- Customize financial solutions for working capital and other relevant financial products required by clients;
- Implement an asset allocation in line with the client needs, and model portfolios as benchmarks
- Provide financial solutions to HNW clients;
- Support the delivery of Business strategy in a safe and well-controlled manner and on an end-to-end basis;
- Understand the risk and control environment within area of responsibility and drive rectification as required;
- Responsible for its own credit due diligence and ensure asset quality;
- Identify and minimize credit risk within the portfolio through regular credit reviews;
- Ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations forms part of the culture;
- Prepare credit proposals by negotiation of credit terms, pricing and collateral requirements under the banks guidelines.
- Strong relationship management and business development skills;
- 5-8 years of Private Banking relationship management experience;
- Must possess a solid knowledge of a wide range of banking products;
- Strong client orientation with excellent communication, analytical and credit evaluation and skills;
- Self-motivated and with great interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin is a must, fluent Cantonese is highly preferable.
It would give you opportunities to rapidly gain visibility and incremental responsibility. Competitive package will be provided to right candidates. Interested members please apply with full confidence.